1. Holding weights on your shoulders (on all of these), plie squat to lunge. 12 each leg (on everything)
2. Front lunge push off.
3. Elevated sumo squat to lift.
4. Curtsy squat to leg lift.
5. Elevated lunge to knee lift.
6. Leg raised bridge.
Rest 30 seconds to 1 min and repeat.
Next, do each exercise for 30 seconds. Move through each exercise with no break. Do twice.
1. Jumping jacks
2. Push ups
3. Sit ups
5. Mountain Climbers
Rest 1 minute.
How to do the exercises:
1. Plie squat like this
And after the squat, step forward with your right leg into a lunge. Plie squat again and step forward with your left leg into a lunge. That is 1 rep.
2. In a lunge position, push off your front leg to stand up straight.
3. Looks like this, but hold weights on your shoulders instead of this bar.
4. Here's the curtsy squat and then just lift your leg.
5. Holding weights at shoulders do this:
6. You'll do 12 on each leg, lifting your butt up and down with one leg in the air like this:
I think the second half of the workout are common exercises everyone knows. If not, google can help you out. ;)