Saturday, March 17, 2012

So Many Things to do!

Recently, Zach and I watched the movie, "Sanctum." There were tons of cool scenes of adventure things I have on my list of 100 things to do before I die. I have yet to be cave spelunking, but from what I've seen, it's just beautiful down there.  







This movie renewed my excitement for scuba diving all over again. I got certified almost 3 years ago now, but have yet to go diving somewhere "cool". I've only been diving at La Jolla, CA, and it was awesome being 60 feet underwater and seeing huge crabs, sting rays and gigantic weird looking slug things, but going somewhere tropical or seeing a wreck or cave diving would be breathtaking. After watching this movie, I started looking up places to go and what to see and adding all scuba diving movies to my Netfliks. Here are some pictures of the cave diving scenes from the movie. SO COOL!

 



 
Then I remembered since I was pregnant I wouldn't get to go scuba diving for awhile. :P Oh well, next summer for sure!

Even though I've been feeling better for over a week now with those prenatals, today marks day 2 of feeling completely back to my old self. All nausea, headaches, and tiredness are gone. Yay! I'm 16 weeks today...I've been pregnant 4 whole months now. Three to four more weeks and we'll find out boy or girl!

Our computer was acting weird for awhile and I wasn't able to upload any pictures. It's finally back to normal and I got our Christmas pictures uploaded. It's way passed Christmas now, but I thought I'd post a few of my favorites.




 The whole family helping decorate the tree. 

 Haha, I was so excited when I found those pants. So Zach. ;-P 


Obviously, something was pretty funny on my phone.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Does this mean you can upload all the Thanksgiving and Christmas pics???????
    Soooo happy you are feeling better now! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. Love you!

    ReplyDelete