Monday, October 10, 2011

2 years ago

As today marks our 2nd anniversary, I started looking at our wedding photos (taken by Esther at Summerville&Co Photography) and it brought back so many memories!

Starting with this picture:


Zach had been at the academy for 5 long months. He flew in at midnight the day of the wedding...even had to miss his own rehearsal. But nothing can describe the joy I felt at that moment when he got to San Diego, opened the door and ran through the room right to me, picked me up in his arms and spun me around. ^_^

It was so surreal. I couldn't believe I was actually marrying the man of my dreams today!



My handsome man....I fall more and more in love with him every day. He truly is my better half.




Becoming Zach's wife (I remember that felt so weird to say at first!) has been, by far, the best day of my life. It meant that I would share the rest of my life with him. That we would make traditions and memories. That we would grow old together. Raise kids together. Go through many milestones in life with him always by my side. I couldn't be more happy or more blessed.








And then we were Mr. and Mrs. Zachary Felix!!!









Simply put, I am just head over heels for this man!



He still makes my heart skip a beat. Every day he's at work, I count down to him coming home. I love and cherish every moment we have together.




Happy Anniversary to my one and only. I love you sweetie!

4 comments: