Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Time to Redecorate?

Elliott has been showing me over and over places in the house that are not baby proof. Like this for example:




I know when kids are mobile, it makes for a lot more messes to clean up, but he's pretty cute about it.


At least he's trying to help me out....


Oh and his most favorite thing ever is reorganizing my wallet. I gotta remember to not leave my bag where he can reach it now! lol


Crawling is definitely still his preferred method of transportation, but every day he's walking more and more. Yesterday it so cute- he was quietly playing by himself so I peeked into the room to see what he was doing and he was slowly walking across the living room, watching his feet and taking one step at a time...he got up to 8 steps! Haha. I can't believe he's going to be a year in less than two weeks! He is such a happy, sweet little boy. :)

Anyway, Zach is gone for 5 days with work so I've decided to totally reorganize, redecorate and deep clean the house to surprise him when he gets back! I must admit, I am not the greatest decorator. I don't have that "creative eye". So when we set up our furniture when we moved here two years ago, I've never moved it because I'm not sure how or where to put things. LOL. I'm getting the carpets cleaned today so it's a good excuse to finally change things up. Should be fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! He better be walking like a champ in Alabama!

    ReplyDelete