Yesterday I talked about the health benefits of just drinking a glass of lemon water every morning. Today I'm going to tell you about one more health booster you should add to your morning routine.
The health benefits of apple cider vinegar (ACV) are huge!
1. It is great for keeping you healthy. It helps fight germs, viruses, and bacteria naturally.
2. Helps clean out arterial plaque, regulates calcium metabolism and
keeps blood at the right consistency.
3. ACV also helps balance your body's ph levels and improve digestion.
4. Clears out toxins, germs, and even mold in your body making it the perfect solution to a sore throat or laryngitis.
5. Protects against food poisoning but also is an instant relief if you do get it.
6. Helps sinus, asthma, and flu sufferers breathe easier.
7. Helps control and normalize weight.
8. Since it removed toxins in the body, like in joints and tissues, it helps fight arthritis.
9. Great for clear scalp, skin, hair, and nails. Clears up acne, dandruff, and even soothes a sunburn.
10. ACV contains acetin acid which slows down your glucose levels after a meal (especially one high in starches) so it doesn't make your blood sugar rise rapidly which leads to weight gain. ACV also is great in breaking up the fats in your food.
The best kind of ACV to look for is a raw unprocessed one that still has "the mother of vinegar" floating around. This kind of ACV has the health benefits I mentioned above. The other kinds may still have a couple of these healing properties, but they also have been processed a lot. Don't be afraid of "the mother" in your bottle. It is the part that has the most nutrients and it is actually made up of living nutrients and good bacteria.
It is recommended to take 1 tablespoon a day. I just put it in a shot glass with maybe a teaspoon or two of water and quickly gulp it down. You could add it with 4oz of water. I personally just find it harder to slowly drink it and prefer to drink it as fast as possible. You also could make that drink I mentioned in this post
. ACV is an incredibly beneficial drink and something I would highly recommend you add to your day.